Jumiso – All-day Vitamin Nourishing and Recharging wash-off mask
Thanks to the Style Korean x Jumiso Try me Review me event I could test out this Jumiso All-day Vitamin Nourishing and Recharging wash-off mask. Today I am going to tell you more about the ingredients and what do I think about this one.
This is the third and final review of the All Day Vitamin line.
See previous reviews of the Jumiso All Day Vitamin line:
- Jumiso all day vitamin clean and mild facial cleanser
- Jumiso all day vitamin brightening and balancing serum
The Jumiso mask ingredients
- Multi 15 Vitamin complex – vitamin E (tocopherol), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin B7 (biotin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), vitamin B9 (folic acid), vitamin B3 (niacinamide), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine HCI), vitamin P (bioflavonoids), vitamin G (glutathione), vitamin F (linoleic acid), vitamin K (menadione), vitamin A (retinol)
- Chlorella Vulgaris extract
- Melia Azadirachta flower extract
- Citrus limon peel powder
- Curcuma root extract
- Hippophae rhamnoides extract
- Orange fruit extract
- and many many more! The mask is full of goods, just like the serum from the same line.
Oh and the mask contains fresh lemon peel parts. Because of that, the color of the product may slightly change over time.
Nourishing and Recharging wash-off mask review
First of all, the mask has such a juicy, yummy scent, I love it. The texture is also very pleasant – jelly (not sticky) and easy to wash off.
Overall I like this mask. It is easy to use and gives instant effects. Thanks to the turmeric root, orange fruit extract and lemon peel it gives the skin a glow boost immediately! Right after washing the mask off my face has a nice, healthy glow. My skin is supple, fresh and bright. I really recommend this mask if your skin lacks glow and radiance.
I have not experienced any burning or tingling sensation but please be aware that it can happen as the mask contains ingredients such as Niacinamide, lemon, Curcuma, etc.
Jumiso All-day Vitamin Nourishing and Recharging wash-off mask – my conclusion
I’ve enjoyed incorporating Jumiso’s all-day vitamin line into my skincare routine. I can say that all products work incredibly well for me. The design, ingredients, brand philosophy, and most importantly results are appealing to me.
Big thanks to Style Korean and Jumiso – I am happy that I could participate in this Try me Review my event.
Price and availability
The wash-off mask and other Jumiso products are available at Style Korean shop here:
The mask costs $22.40/100ml.
In the Netherlands, the Jumiso mask is available here:
▶ Little Wonderland – €24.99/100ml
▶ Korean Skincare – €24.95/100ml
What do you think about this mask? Let me know!