AZRA Botanical Simplicity skincare line
Thanks to the Aspa den Haag owner Azra Secerbegovic I could test out her signature AZRA Botanical Simplicity skincare line (thank you!).
Followed by the years of expertise, knowledge and studies, Azra created her botanical skincare line.
Azra Botanical Simplicity products are suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive ones.
AZRA Botanical Simplicity
The whole line has a simple yet modern design and has super hygienic airless packages. It looks luxurious and it’s a pleasure to use it. All of the products are cruelty-free.
Aloe Vera and Camomile face cleanser (100ml/€35)
It’s a mild yet very effective cleanser. I am using it in the morning to refresh my face and in the evening I like to use it as my second cleanser. The cleanser washes off any oil and impurities away. It smells wonderful and leaves my face super clean without a tingling effect.
Raspberry and Liquorice serum (50ml/€52)
The serum is full of precious ingredients such as:
- Niacinamide – has skin brightening properties plus it softens fine lines
- Licorice extract – this extract soothes the skin and helps in improving dull, uneven skin tone
- the Cyclo-Peptide 5 – this peptide is super powerful when it comes to slowing down the signs of aging
- Squalane – is responsible for a moisturizing boost
- Raspberry oil – the anti-inflammatory, very high in vitamin E. It’s a great source of essential fatty acids which has awesome skin regenerating benefits
- Hyaluronic Acid – well known for its super moisturizing properties. It makes the skin plumper and smoother.
Overall I like this serum. It is lightweight when it comes to the texture but feels very rich on my skin. I like how my face looks since I’ve incorporated the serum into my routine. My face is brighter and looks healthier, is pleasantly nourished and visibly plumped.
Daily cream with Tomato and Liquorice (50ml/€48)
This daily cream is formulated to protect the skin thanks to the Zinc Oxide – the mineral used as a sunscreen, which protects against UVA and UVB rays.
High on the ingredients list, we can find precious stuff such as:
- Cacao seed powder – which protects the skin and is full of antioxidants
- Jojoba oil – mimics skin natural oils plus it has strong soothing and rejuvenating benefits
- Tomato extract – a big source of lycopene which fights hyperpigmentation and helps in neutralizing free radicals
- Green tea extract – it’s a well known botanical ingredient with anti-inflammatory properties
I am using the cream every morning, right after the serum and before applying my make up. Because of the Zinc Oxide, it takes a while to spread it properly and the cream needs a moment to sink into the skin.
What I have noticed is that my skin is producing less sebum, besides that my face feels nicely moisturized and protected throughout the day.
What do you think about this skincare line? Let me know!
Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Serum ⋆ Beauty Courier
[…] See also: AZRA Botanical Simplicity skincare line review […]
AZRA Botanical Simplicity - No rinse hand cleanser ⋆ Beauty Courier
[…] AZRA Botanical Simplicity skincare line review […]