Benton – Fermentation Mask pack
Inside the pack, we can find five sheet masks. The package design looks very luxurious in my opinion.
- lactobacillus ferment filtrate – probiotic with soothing properties, helps to create a healthy microflora balance
- galactomyces ferment filtrate – brightening, moisturizing and anti-aging benefits
- bifida ferment lysate – probiotic, has a microbiome strengthening benefits
- aloe vera – soothing, moisturizing
- ceramides – protects the skin barrier
- adenosine – anti-wrinkle properties
- peptides – boost collagen production
and a bunch of extracts: althaea rosea root extract, usnea barbata extract, zanthoxylum piperitum fruit extract, pulsatilla koreana extract.
The sheet is eco-friendly, it is made out of cotton and cellulose – it makes the mask completely biodegradable. The packaging is also fully recyclable.
The mask is very lightweight and generously soaked in essence. It sticks to face very well and does not move. I like that the sheet is soaked enough and there is almost no liquid left in the package.
Right after the first use, I was really impressed by how plumped my skin was! It really gave my skin an instant glow boost. My face was visibly radiant and smoother.
I think that it is a really good mask when you need instant results, for example before special occasions.
I have used up three masks already and I am really happy with the results and definitely, I am going to buy the mask pack in the future.
Try also other products from Benton – on bol.com you can find some of them.
Or you can buy Benton Cosmetics products on YesStyle with my discount code BEAUTYCOU123.